What are automation tools?
Repetitive tasks can be automated. This represents a huge benefit to companies and small businesses, who can free up that time and leave it to automation to do the mundane and repetitive tasks, without fail, each and every time a particular event is triggered.
- IFTTT – Do more with the things you love. IFTTT stands for: If This, Then That. Quickly and easily automate your favorite apps and devices.
- Make.com – (formerly Integromat) – Used to be called the glue of the internet (when it was integromat), now it is: From tasks and workflows to apps and systems, build and automate anything in one powerful visual platform.
- PandaFlow – No Code Workflow Automation Platform.
- Creatio – One platform to automate workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom.
- Parabola – Makes it easy to automate your manual, repetitive data tasks.
- Axiom – Browser Automation. Quickly, without code. Save time – use browser bots to automate website actions and repetitive tasks on any website or web app. Chrome extension available.
- Pipefy – Smart workflows that makes everyone feel like a champion.
- Tray – Automation is the new growth engine.
- Zapier – Connect your apps and automate workflows.
This page was last updated on December 24, 2022.