What is Customer Feeback?
Customer feedback can help you understand what your customers want and need, and it can also help you identify any areas where your communication could be improved. if you’re not already collecting customer feedback on a regular basis, now is the time to start!
- Doorbell.io – Collect customer feedback and improve your product.
- Intercom – The modern customer communications platform that unifies every aspect of the customer journey, from conversion to engagement to support.
- Cusdis – Lightweight, privacy-first, open-source comment system. Cusdis is an open-source, lightweight (~5kb gzipped), privacy-first alternative to Disqus. It’s super easy to use and integrate with your existing website. We don’t track you and your users.
- OpenPhone – Brings your business calls, texts, and contacts into one delightful app. Work anywhere, across all your devices. The all-in-one phone system for teams.
- Franz – Get back on top of your messaging. Franz is your messaging app for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram and many many more.
- NGL (Not Gonna Lie) – It’s a fresh take on anonymity. We believe anonymity should be a fun yet safe place to express your feelings and opinions without shame. Young people don’t have a space to share their feelings without judgement from friends or societal pressures. NGL provides this safe space for teens.
This page was last updated on January 22, 2023.