What is No-Code Website Design?
No-code website builders are tools that allow users to create professional websites without needing any coding knowledge. They offer a user-friendly interface and intuitive drag-and-drop functionality, enabling anyone to design their own website with ease.
- OnePageLove – One Page websites, templates, and resources. Get Inspiration, find Templates or browse Resources.
- WeWeb – Build scalable frontends, no coding required. The perfect trilogy of design freedom, backend freedom, and no code workflows.
- Siteoly – Build websites from Google sheets without writing code. In less than 5 minutes. A NoCode website builder using Google Sheets.
- Postcard – Simple personal website + newsletter. Publish in 5 minutes. Host on your own domain. No code or design skills required.
- Notaku – Create full-featured docs/blog/changelog websites using Notion
- Wowchemy – The site you need to grow as a creator — without the bloat. Easy, No Code. Free, Open Source. Flexible, Make Anything. Built on Hugo CMS.
- mmm.page – Dead simple, drag & drop websites. Make a website in 5 minutes. Messy encouraged. Link-in-bio, portfolios, landing pages, party invitations — anything you want.
This page was last updated on January 7, 2023.